We can provide services on an ad-hoc basis or tailor a support package exactly to your requirements for all year round assistance.
We currently provide services to the public and private sectors – from small single-user sites, through to schools/community organisations, and larger businesses with turnover measured in millions.
Our aim is to take care of your IT leaving you to concentrate on other things.
Please call (0191) 303 8237 to discuss your requirements!
Our most commonly provided services are:
- Mon-Fri 9-5 support, via email/phone/remote access, and site visits when required.
- Out-Of-Hours (OOH) support (6am-midnight, or 24/7), available at a premium.
- Tailored onsite support, bought in hours, where regular support visits may be required.
- Server installation/maintenance (peer-to-peer, client/server, domains).
- Maintenance, upgrades and repairs of servers, computers, laptops and printers.
- Installation of network/structured cabling and equipment.
- Public Wi-Fi solutions, separating private/public networks over one broadband connection.
- Domain registration, web and email hosting – using our own infrastructure of Linux/Exchange servers.
- VOIP telephony, from single-line to multi-line/multi-site.
- CCTV (Full HD), full/motion recording, remote access.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) set-ups to link geographically dispersed sites.
- Remote Desktop/Virtual Machines to enable staff to work away from their usual location.
- Developing Internet/Intranet/Extranet solutions.
- Developing systems to keep in touch with staff or customers, via email and text message.
- Web filtering to prevent users accessing web sites they shouldn’t.
- Onsite/offsite backups (or hybrid solutions) to guard against accidental deletion, fire or theft.
- Portable Appliance Testing.
The above is not a complete list of the services we can provide. Please contact us to discuss your requirements or to arrange a free consultation!