You can use these settings to add any HOSTED email address on your iPhone.
To configure your account on iPhone, please do the following:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Choose Exchange from the options of the iPhone’s menu.
5. Type your Name e.g John Smith.
6. Type your Email Address in the Address box i.e email@example.com.
7. Type the Password for this email address.
8. Type a Description of your choice like firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. You will then see the following screen:
10. Type your Email Address again
11. Type in the Server address, this will be the external name to access your site, eg, pct-xxxxxxx.pctrends.com
12. Type in your Server Domain name, eg, pct-xxxxxxx-dom
13. Type in your User name and Password, this will usually be what you log into your computer with.
14. Click Next
15. If successful, you will see the following screen:
You can now use your iPhone to send and receive emails.
Please Note: Although the instructions above are iPhone specific, most phones are set up in the same way and can be used for other makes.