You can use these settings to add any POP/IMAP email address on your iPhone.
To configure your account on iPhone, please do the following:
1. Go to Settings on your iPhone.
2. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Choose Other from the options of the iPhone’s menu.
5. Choose Add Mail Account at the top.
6. Type in your Name, your Email Address, your Password, and a Description, then press Next.
7. Select whether you wish to use IMAP or POP.
8. Type in, where it says Incoming Mail Server the mail server details you have been given into the Host Name box.
9. Type in your Email Address as the Username.
10. Type in, where it says Outgoing Mail Server, the mail details you have been given into the Host Name Box
11. Type in your Email Address as the Username.
12. Type in the Password you have been given, then press Next.
13. If you are presented with this pop up
14. Then press Save. If you are advised that the username or password is incorrect, double check and re-type them in if necessary.
15. Now, go back into Settings on your iPhone.
16. Go to Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
17. Find the new account in the list and press the > to the right.
18. Press the > on the Account box.
19. Press the Advanced button at the bottom
20. Scroll down to the Incoming settings section and select the Server Port
21. Change this to be:
And SAVE if prompted
22. Now, go back to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
23. Find the new account in the list and press the > to the right.
24. Press the > on the Account box.
25. Scroll down to the Outgoing Mail Server and press the > to the right.
26. Under the Primary Mail Server, press the > to the right
27. Change the Server Port to 19025
28. Press Save or Done.