Our monthly retainer support plans start at:
- £100 per month for unmetered support during office hours, via email, phone or remote access
- £200 per month for unmetered support, including standard out-of-hours support
If you’re a very small business or charity, we sometimes charge less. Unfortunately we are unable to provide support to home users.
The above plans exclude any travel/onsite time and some other exceptions, detailed in our support documents. Any travel/onsite time would be charged as per our “pay‑as‑you‑go” rates below. A number of sites we provide support to prefer to pay for inclusive travel/onsite time, to keep the amount paid per month the same and to avoid unexpected charges. We can tailor our support plans exactly to your requirements. Please contact us for information.
Our “pay‑as‑you‑go” support charges are summarised below:
– Remote, Email, Phone: Charged at £40/h in 15 minute blocks. Minimum charge £20 (i.e., up to 30 minutes)
– Onsite: Charged at £40/h in 15 minute blocks. Minimum charge £40 (i.e., up to 1 hour)
Due to covering a large geographic area, we charge travel to cover cost of time on the road.
Travel is charged in two parts, distance and time, calculated from our registered address postcode (DH6 3EN):
– 45p/mile to your postcode and back, rounded up to the nearest mile.
– £20/h for time spent travelling, rounded up to nearest 15 minutes.
– Sites paying a regular monthly amount have a discount of 10% applied to these charges.
A 10 mile / 30 minute round-trip would be charged as:
10 miles * 0.45 = £4.50, 30 minutes * £20/h = £10.00. Total travel charge = £14.50
A 20 mile / 60 minute round-trip would be charged as:
20 miles * 0.45 = £9.00, 60 minutes * £20/h = £20.00. Total travel charge = £29.00
Car parking is charged where applicable.
Where overnight stays are required, each night is charged at £80.00 for accomodation and £20.00 for food/drink per person. If room bookings are unavailable at this price (usually weekend stays), we will confirm in advance the difference if we’ll invoice more than this amount.
– Customers paying for OOH, but who are outside their payment terms must request support via email. The email should specify clearly that OOH support is required, otherwise the email will be dealt with during office hours. We reserve the right to charge a customer requesting OOH support who is outside of their payment terms at our “pay-as-you-go” rate.
– Customers not paying for OOH, but who find themselves in need of urgent assistance, can request support via email. The email should specify clearly that OOH support is required, otherwise the email will be dealt with during office hours. A customer who doesn’t pay monthly for OOH support, but who specifically requests it (via either email, phone, remote, or with an onsite visit) will be charged an additional £80.00. Support in these instances will be provided on a best endeavours basis only.
* Prices exclude VAT
 Unmetered support has some exceptions. Our support plan documentation covers these in more detail.
 Our standard OOH support times can be found on our “Contact Us” page.